Are you passionate about caring for the elderly as you would for members of your own family? Are you looking to join a team of professionals who are dedicated to enhancing the lives of local seniors?
Colonial Home Care has immediate openings to fit YOUR schedule: days, nights, weekends, full and part-time. At Colonial, we have flexible scheduling and can work around your availability. We service all of Orange County and neighboring cities.
At Colonial Home Care we are a close-knit family of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. If you would like to positively impact the lives of the clients we care for, then come join our team!
Is Working At a Facility Wearing You Out?!? Work One on One!!!
Colonial Home Care Services of Orange, California, offers the following benefits to our Super Hero CareGivers:
- $250.00 Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive wages and benefits… earn a living while touching lives.
- Flexible schedule: Choose the shifts that work for you
- Weekly pay: Get paid every Friday
- Direct deposit or Paycheck, you pick
- Start working today, immediate shifts available after Orientation.
- 401K offered
- Paid sick leave
- Additional paid COVID Sick Leave
- COVID BONUS we will pay you to get your shot
- $300.00 Caregiver Referral Bonus
- Paid mileage program
- Free hour of Pay during a split shift
- Paid Training to further your career
- Paid Orientation
- Job training: We coach our caregivers towards success and continuously invest to grow their skills
- Serve Seniors in YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY- we match caregivers in positions near where they live
- Impact the lives of seniors in your local community in Irvine, CA and other areas of Orange County
All of our jobs are working one-on-one with elderly clients in their own homes. We are currently hiring for the following position:
FULL-TIME CAREGIVER in Irvine, CA: —Work 30-60 hours per week, plus overtime –Regular ongoing schedules –Day shifts currently available
For those wishing to apply with us, we require:
- At least one year of hands-on experience providing personal care for the elderly, or a CNA or CHHA certification
- Verifiable employment references
- Drivers License, Car and Auto Insurance
- INS authorization to work in the United States if you are not a citizen
- The ability to pass a criminal background check, drug test, and TB test
- A warm heart and caring personality
We do not require a current Home Care Aide registration to apply. If you are not already registered, we will provide the necessary training and will process your registration.
To begin the application process, please call us at 714-289-7222 or fill out the application below!
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Many of our clients have already been vaccinated for COVID-19. We offer our employees a $25 bonus for proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination.